Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What a waste

I am the greatest, that is a fact, so I don't understand why I am here....

This town blows. Skip says we shouldn't use our powers around these silly humans. Skippy wants to be nice to everyone. It's not like the old days where I can drink as long as I want from the milk shake machine or take off my head and juggle it to scare a couple of brats. We're trying to fit in, i guess. Goddess knows why. Whatever, if it weren't for Skippy I would have already blown this place up. There isn't even anything to do here, except beat up the drunks or set couches on fire, and those get old quick. It's not like home where the cops know my name and my file is the longest there is. No, here no one knows me and they never blame me. They say I'm too pretty, that it's obviously whoever else is in the area. It pisses me off. I want it to be like the old days. But Skippy is having fun. And she is all that matters, i suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you're so unhappy here. This place is beautiful and there are tons of neat people. You don't have to be good for me, you know you can do anything you want, Skip doesn't have to know. I saw a construction site with one of those unattended wrecking balls I know you'd love.